Interviews should differ from tooth extractions: they ideally should be neither painful, nor a struggle.
Please note: If you need a quiet space to conduct a phone or skype interview, There are 3 chat rooms in the Cabot Science Library in the Science Center, which you can reserve through Room Book: https://roombook.harvard.edu/ (Further information is available here: https://cabot.library.harvard.edu/group-study-rooms-chat-booths-lower-level)
General Interview Advice:
- Interviewing in academia
- A Magic Guide to Interviewing for the Job You'll Luv. On the Interview Process Itself.
- Interview questions. More Interview questions.
- Preparing for an Academic Job Interview: FAQs for on-site and phone interviews
- Interviewing for Faculty Jobs: Advice from Alan Tessier
- Interviewing for Academic Jobs